Friday, December 7, 2007

Holiday Fun

As my kids and I continue to celebrate the holiday season, I'll be taking them on the Santa train at Allaire State Park this weekend. This is a tradition for us now. Santa actually gets on the train and sits with each child long enough to hear a wish and take a picture. The train ride lasts about 10 or 15 minutes, and if you don't have tickets in advance and you get there early enough, you can usually score a couple of tickets if you're willing to wait a train ride or two. Or, you can just watch the train and your kids can greet Santa before or after each train ride.

I'm in the process of planning some cool stuff to do with the boys on winter break, which I'll share with you soon. Please feel free to share with me your ideas for that long, long winter break! It's a challenging time for some of us, as we look to keep the kids occupied in the cold, frosty weather until they can go back to school after New Year's!

No comments: